Book your admission tickets in advance and save 10% when you shop (in person) at the cathedral gift shop.
Date of Visit:
Add to Basket
Please note the following:
All advance tickets are available with a self-print option only. You will need access
to a printer to print your admission tickets and you must present this to the staff
at the cathedral on arrival.
1. Services or events may close all or part of the Cathedral at short notice. Please
consult the events diary and
visitor information page before your visit to confirm opening and closing
times, email or call the cathedral office
on +353 (0) 1 453 9472, to avoid disappointment.
2. Last admission is 30 minutes before closing and tickets are not valid during
the following times on Sundays: 10.45-12.30 and 14.45-16.30. The cathedral is closed
on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Saint Stephen's Day (26 December).
3. Tickets are valid for the 3 days either side of the date selected, except where
it is already indicated above that the cathedral is closed.
4. Family tickets allow entry for 2 adults and 2 children (under 16) only.
5. Group bookings for parties of 10 or more must be booked directly with the cathedral
office on +353 (0)1 453 9472 or by email.
6. Please contact the cathedral office with any further queries or email the cathedral