Love Dublin 8
February 7, 2020 Posted in:
Join us on Saturday 29 February from 11.00 – 16.00 for a Community Fair called LoveD8 – a market-style celebration of all that is great about Dublin 8 will be held in the Saint Catherine’s Church, Thomas Street, Dublin 8. Areas and pitch points across two floors of the event space will be zoned as follows:
- This is a partnership event between Saint Patrick’s Cathedral, Dublin City Council and The Liberties Dublin Business Forum
- Participating organisations will be showcasing what they do in a celebration of all that goes on in Dublin 8. Saint Catherine’s will be transformed into a market-style fair providing an opportunity for all who live, work, study, visit and have a general interest in the area to explore.
- The market-style layout will be held on two floors of Saint Catherine’s Church, Thomas Street, Dublin 8, D08 DNA7
- Pop-up performances and talks will take place on stage on the ground floor area at lunch hour.
Catering will be available on ground floor.
- A series of talks will take place throughout the day – schedule coming soon!
- We look forward to welcoming you!
- Attendance for this event includes entry to a Free Raffle on the day – prizes will be announced the week before!
Business and Corporate partners who wish to sponsor this event click here
Community and voluntary groups wishing to register for this event click here
#LoveD8 #LearningD8 #CommunityD8 #WorkingD8 #HealthyD8 #CleanAndGreenD8 #CulturalD8